When it comes to feasting on a budget, here's why we're #1.
1. These sticky sticks of meaty goodness.
2. This local upgrade.
3. Who needs churros when you've got these deep-fried dough sticks?
4. This tourist favorite.
5. This deliciously crunchy pork soup.
6. The fiery, salty, eggy goodness that is pad krapao moo kai dao.
♨️ Pad Kra Pao Moo Khai Dao ( Stir fried pork with holy basil and fried egg on top ) This is the way Thais tend to order this dish and the egg really does add to combination of flavors and I would definitely recommend to try at least once in your life! #padkrapao #padkrapaomoo #friedegg #bkk #bkkeats #Thaifood #Thailand #roadside #ผัดกระเพรา #ไข่ดาว
7. Bangkok's favorite Northeastern import.
8. Which goes hand in hand with possibly the cheapest barbecue chicken on the planet.
9. We've never been afraid to steel a good thing from China and make it our own, like fish maw soup...
10. And braised pork knuckle...
11. And roast duck noodle.
12. Oliang no longer good enough for you? BKK's coffee snobs are taking B200,000 espresso machines to the streets these days.
13. Perfect for one of these sweet little French treats. Yup, they're Bangkok street food too.
14. Thanks, but we'll stick to kanom krok.