Neilson Hays Library
This beautiful wood-clad 20,000-book library designed by Italian architect Mario Tamagno first opened in 1922.
First opened in 1922, this symbol of the neighborhood’s long history was designed by Italian architect Mario Tamagno (Hua Lamphong Station and Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall).
It was given "Historic Landmark" status in 1986 by the Association of Siamese Architects.
The beautiful wood-clad 20,000-book library is also home to Rotunda Gallery, while the spacious garden contains The Garden Gallery and Café.
Membership required to take out books.