Mar 29, 2012|
1. Sales & Fair >> Bangkok International Book Fair 2012. Find great local and international books and magazines along with activities and exhibitions. Mar 29 - Apr 8.
2. Music >> Hugo Concert. Thailand's first artist to sign with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Records, Hugo is set to perform his first international album Old Tyme Religion here in Bangkok. Apr 4.
3. Music >> Together Festival. Hip-house duo LMFAO, DJ Afrojack and Lil Jon are set to make crowds go wild at the this mega dance music event. Apr 5.
4. Movie >> Titanic 3D. The tragic romance returns in 3D. Apr 5.
5. Festival >> Songkran Festival. Celebrate Thai New Year with the famous water splashing craziness down in the city, or head to gCircuit for their head-spinning extravaganza. Apr 13-15.
6. Sales & Fair >> BIG+BIH 2012. The Bangkok International Gift Fair and Bangkok International Houseware Fair is back. Head down for gifts, home decor and more. Apr 17-22.
7. Music >> Avenged Sevenfold Concert. American alternative metal band Avenged Sevenfold is back . Apr 24.
8. Nightlife >> This Way Up Party by Dudesweet. Entering their 10th year, Dudesweet and R.O.C.K. (Revolution of Cool Kids) come together creating this party up in the air (75/F Baiyoke II Tower). Apr 27.
9. Stage >> Ruang Lao Kuen Fao Pee. Horrorific events occur when a group of friends reunite at a funeral. Apr 27.
10. Stage >> Lear and His 3 Daughters. Four performances under the concept of Fright in Sight.